Discontinuation of GPCs
As of September 2014, Intrepid Industries discontinued the Grating Penetration Collars (GPC) from it’s line.
|Grating Penetration Collar (GPC)|
Grating Penetration Collars (GPCs) were such a huge success that we were unable to keep up with the demand for them. For a product that is used mostly at the end of a job, they were always needed ASAP. We had to seek a solution to this back order problem. Unfortunately, this product is a manually molded part and does not allow for easy automation. Therefore, we just are not able to meet the demand and keep them at an affordable price.
In developing a solution to this problem, we developed the new and improved Toeboard Link (T5). Below list the T5s similarities and superiority to the GPC.
T5 Similarities To The GPC
– Made of the same, strong Instant Set Polymer (ISP) material
– Provides a 4″ toeboard
– Excellent outdoor weatherability
– Easy installation from the topside
– Maintenance Free
T5 Superior To The GPC
– A standardized link that offers greater flexibility
– Fits small, large, and irregular shaped holes
– Easier to install J-Bolt option
– One part to order, instead of five different ones
– Quicker availability
– More affordable
For more information about our Toeboard Links (T5), please click HERE.